Thread: My Nook review
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #10
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Nate, in your review you wrote:

I have a bought one book with footnotes from B&N (D-Day by Antony Beevor) and you can select a footnote, read the footnote and easily return to the book. In fact if there is only one footnote on the page that footnote is automatically highlighted and by pressing the circle button it brings you to that footnote. Pressing the circle button on the number of the footnote brings you back to the book. If there are more then one footnote on a page you can use the arrow buttons to get to those footnotes. The only problem with this is that if you try to go to the furthest page read it will bring you to the page with all the footnotes on it.
Thanks. I edited the post. I swear I tried it and it didn't work for me.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote