View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #38
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esseb View Post
Thank you. I've been downloading books from Mobileread for a while now, but have mainly been sticking to the BBEB format until now. I'll make sure to check out Jellby's books also.
you're in for a real treat. jellby is the epub king.

Quote:
And I'm already looking at this book in Sigil, actually. Great editor. I might even make an epub version of a book myself if I can think of something appropriate, but you've already made the one illustrated book I was most interested in.
yes, i agree, sigil is brilliant ! and will keep getting better. the next version will be out really soon, as soon as valloric returns from holidays. you definitely should make an epub book of your own ! it's a lot of fun, especially now that we have sigil to do the content.opf for us. and if you have any questions or need help you can post in the epub forum and you're sure to get an answer.

sorry to get to three men before you. it's one of my favourite books, particularly the illustrated version (i love illustrated books too !), but... you could always make your own version, if you like ! and there are lots of other illustrated books out there, if you track them down. you might want to check the internet archive, for instance.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote