View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 04:56 AM   #51
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Thank you for your work!
I tried following all of the instructions, but when I get to the conversion I receive error R6034 from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, saying that 'the application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly'. I'm running Windows 10 and have installed the latest version of Kindle Previewer. Any suggestions as to what might be the cause?

Oh, I've tried with multiple books, including the edition of Frankenstein that was linked in the first post of the thread, to no avail.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote