View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 11:50 PM   #56
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by turelur View Post
Please bear with me for just one attempt more at solving this. I have matched the books with my library. It didn't seem to have worked at first, but when I restarted Calibre, all the books on the Kindle were displayed with the correct covers. So it seems to have done the matching after all.
If the library has a tick next to the books that are on the device, then it has worked.
Quote:
Then I tried to fetch annotations from Kindle via the plugin. The list of books on the device with annotations was yellow this time. And when I clicked on Import, there was an error message. This is what the debug log says:

2014-08-18 21:58:10.312 calibre-debug[5706:507] modalSession has been exited prematurely - check for a reentrant call to endModalSession:
2014-08-18 21:58:20.799 Calibre[6085:507] deliverNotificationWithTitle()
* Notification delivered.
2014-08-18 21:59:00.716 calibre-debug[5706:507] modalSession has been exited prematurely - check for a reentrant call to endModalSession:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 289, in fetch_device_annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 1058, in process_selected_books
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.common_utils", line 349, in __init__
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.message_box_ui", line 50, in setupUi
TypeError: C++ type 'accepted()' is not supported as a pyqtSignal() type argument type
That is an error I know about and I fixed the other day. But, I haven't published it yet. Could you try the attached version and see if it works?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Annotations-test.zip (647.4 KB, 610 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote