View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 03:23 AM   #28
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Digital_Restrict: I've had a little think and look at the code. I need some more information. So, I have added some code to the Kindle importer to display the title of the books found on the device and in the clippings file. As this is written to the debug log, debugging must be turned on in the plugin and calibre run in debug mode. I have attached a version to this post to try.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Kindle device, so I can't test the changes. It should be OK unless I made a typo somewhere. If so, post the error, I'll fix it and try again.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Annotations-Kindletest.zip (646.8 KB, 691 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote