View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #53
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
For those who want to see what IP address and port that sshd is listening to on the device, I modified the startup script to pop up a dialog showing that information. For this to work, you have to download and install the tool used for generating the pop up from here: http://www3.telus.net/rkomar/sh_ivtool/. It should be copied to the system/bin/ folder, so that it matches the location given in the script. Get the attached zip file as well, and unzip it in the applications/ folder to overwrite the current version of the sshd startup script.

I didn't do anything about displaying the status of the program. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I don't want to see something constantly being displayed while the program is running. It's also not something that I think I can easily do.

If this looks to be popular, I'll update the package in the first post with this new script.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sshd_start.zip (816 Bytes, 479 views)
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote