View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
The Book Club's Anniversary is upon us! Has it really been FIVE years?

I was having a look at some past selections on the list and happened to notice that this book club will be reaching its fifth anniversary in October!

At first I thought it'd be November from the list, but then out of curiosity I went to find the oldest thread to have a look at where it all began and found that the book club was actually started in the beginning of October 2008 by the mysterious PsyDocJoanne (and pilotbob was also right there from the start), with the initial book given a month to read first so was considered the November selection.

So congrats to the book club for chugging along for almost five years now and for those that've made it possible! I've certainly enjoyed it since I came on board here. We should celebrate with punch and pie.

Last edited by sun surfer; 08-28-2013 at 01:57 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote