View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #30
jscarbo
Addict
jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW2, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
I've just ordered a Nook HD+ 32GB and while waiting for it to arrive have been reading forum posts to educate myself as to its capabilities. I don't think I have much interest in rooting it but am curious as to the benefits of getting a dual boot SD card such as this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A3FB3QXWPG2R5F which gives me the option of running either the stock Nook OS or running the latest version of android 4.2.2 jelly bean. I have a Nexus 7 and like the jelly bean OS.

I'd appreciate comments as to pros and cons and any specific experiences with this particular card.
jscarbo is offline   Reply With Quote