View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetmaster View Post
I created a document in Apple Pages and exported as an ePub. When opened in iBooks it looks perfect.

I then used claibre to convert the ePub to Mobi and then used the Amazon Send to Kindle App to put the mobi file on my iPad.

When I open the document on my Ipad Kindle app it is using the "publisher font" and it looks pretty good but there are some odd line breaks and spacing in places (unlike when opening the ePub in iBooks.)

Is there anything I can do to fix these formatting flaws in the Kindle app?

Thanks,

Jeff
there is nothing you can do in the Kindle app but you may find that a different approach will work better. Instead of using Calibre to make the conversion try KindleGen or the Kindle Previewer to make the conversion. pay close attention to any errors you might see in the conversion.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote