View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #35968
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
If you heard a scream earlier tonight, it was me ....

WARNING: Graphic medical details will be shared below

So, getting old sucks, esp. if you have very fair skin (I never tan), so today I was on the table at my dermatologist - getting numerous moles removed from my neck. I tend to ignore them until they grow little stalks and start getting inflamed and painful. When she apologized for the pain of the local anesthesia injections, I was able to bravely say: "It's nothing compared to my root canal!"

So everything was reasonably pain free until I had to pull off the pressure dressing & ancillary bandaids tonight .... which now hurts worse than the excision sites .... Can't wait to sweat tonight ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote