View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #94
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eweforia View Post
How to Install Google Play Store Apps on a Kindle Fire When You Don’t Have Another Android Device--No rooting, no USB cables; just your Kindle Fire and a PC

I put it all together and wrote down the instructions here:

https://eweforia.wordpress.com/2013/...ndroid-device/

Hopefully this will help some folks. I now have the entire Google Play Store available for my Kindle. -- Eweforia
Skip the Apk Share backup step entirely. It's an unnecessary complication. ES File Explorer has the ability to back-up applications already. And with Dropbox installed on your BlueStacks device, you can then upload the backed-up apk to your Dropbox all from within BlueStacks. Then...

Download directly to your Fire with the Dropbox app installed on your Fire ... or download from Dropbox to your PC for sideloading via usb. Bada-boom, bada-bing.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote