View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #8
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
Lol kid. You didn't ever see the Note 1, did you?

For gods sake I'm not here to start a race between the two Note. The first Note if fine enough (really good indeed) for me to wait for its death till I'll consider buying a new one. At that time, the Note 4 will sport a flexible amoled of 2nd generation and a full hd resolution.
If I hadn't buy the Galaxy 1, I would probebly have bought the 2nd, although I don't like the 16:9 ratio for any reader.

I was just commenting on it, I wasn't trying to start an argument. And, yes, I have seen and used one.

If it works fine for you, then good The Note 2 should be "full hd" (I hate these terms..) @ 1920x1080. I honestly cant wait for it to come out. I was *this* close to buying the note 2.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote