View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #25
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
Authors like to publish. I've found the Kindle Store is where they generally do it, because Amazon make it easy to set up an account, Kindle own the dedicated-reader market, and it doesn't smack strongly of vanity publishing like Smashwords or Lulu.

Do you have different information?
I might, if I had the first inkling of what it is you seem to think we're discussing. I'm talking about epub and epub practices. You know... the format that Sigil—the program this forum is dedicated to—produces.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote