View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #22805
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
@Profcrash: I fully understand about EIA, since I have been fighting/living with it for years. Mine is the coughing type as well. Now reasonably controlled with Symbicort twice a day. But a cold or the flu can be a big problem, especially if I have been trying to limit the Symbicort because of the cost. I can get in the hole quickly, and start a major coughing bout. So stay on top of it, and be well.

Fresh squeezed orange juice.

Last edited by CRussel; 01-03-2013 at 10:47 AM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote