View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Can anyone tell me why the Paperwhite shows August as the date when I bookmark and when I click bookmarks it goes nowhere?

Also if you bought your Paperwhite online shouldn't it be registered? It does show it on my online account.

I wondered why the box had a label removed and a new one put one for the model. Makes me wonder if it was returned, or something.
Pure speculation: Is the clock set correctly? This would be the easiest explanation for the wrong date.

My Paperwhite had been registered and came with the name I had defined in my Amazon account. Of course it's easy, to register yourself. But it might be a good idea, to check the reader for any signs of pre-usage. With so many people making use of the "test and send back" mentality, you never can be quite sure to have a sealed and untouched unit...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote