View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:53 AM   #96
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Hi Baf. Do you think this would be a sensible starting place for a nicely locked down games interface?

I got the prboom thing to finally not lock due to Xorg hating on SDL and I guess I'm looking for a few other pieces of the puzzle. I do already have two TS parsing bits of code (mplayer gui, and GM code) but this actually seemed like a nice way to -STOP cvm (or not) and just overlay the game.
Regarding your question on untouchable idea from this thread.
I think you could use it to emulate keyboard and mouse input. You would have to tweak it to generate proper events. But only if X server will be running.
Of course we would be limited to few commands, like steering by touching left, right, upper or lower part of the screen and shooting with home button
baf is offline   Reply With Quote