View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #14
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frescard View Post
Oh, wow, I didn't expect that.
That's another big plus for Sony, then — neither the Kobo nor the Nook I had could be used without registration.
And I'm pretty sure you won't even be allowed to look at the Kindle without signing your firstborn away...
A bit OT, but just for the record. The Kindle works quite well without any kind of registration (with the exception that for some bizzare, innexplicable reason, collections are disabled until you do.)

That said, Sony is by far the friendliess device in this regard. If only they had fixed the glitches in the T1 firmware without trying to force us a new T2 device in the market, which is basically a downgrade, in terms of hardware.
rashkae is online now   Reply With Quote