View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Surprised they still have Kindle on Amazon homepage

They've had the Kindle on the top of the Amazon homepage since November. This is very valuable real estate. Amazon is making a big investment here. I'm surprised they still have it at the top....and not on the side area....

I just hope this Amazon Kindle makes it.....because I would really really be pissed off if the service wanes and they stop supporting it....because then that means my investment in the Kindle books would be a waste. I buy about 2 books per month on the Kindle. Since I like keeping a library even if it is in electronic form, I would have to repurchase all of these books if the Kindle is a failure. That's not a huge sum of money....but is indeed a pain.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote