View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #71
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
[BCan you name an ereader that doesn't have annotations?
I am not saying there is none but I can not name any modern ereader that is missing this function.
I'm very sorry to disapoint you, but NEARLY ALL ereaders have NO annotation!

I'm only looking at those currently available on the market, most of them have sub9" screens (they make up of more than 80% of e-readers on the market today).

Of the 9" models, they generally only have annotations, when they have some sort of touchscreen or pen.

Only very few have, because not many have been made (or are still available)! (not talking about the tablets here).

Last edited by ProDigit; 02-28-2012 at 09:03 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote