View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Some of those are fine and would be nice but I am sure that Apple is always going to have a clear distinction between an iPod Touch and the iPhone to get people to but the iPhone... that is why I think the iPod Touch is always going to be lacking features found on the iPhone or will have inferior features.

As for size, I think the 8, 32, and 64 currently available is enough. You have the 8 gig for those on a budget and the other two for those who are not. I dont think that adding a 16 gig to the mix makes sense. Perhaps discontinue the 8 for a 16, but not add a 4th model to the mix.
As long as data plans are forced, I'll never get a smartphone.

An inferior camera coupled with a lack of GPS and compass pretty much makes the iPod touch useless for me outside of the house. As is, it stays home most of the time.

Dump the 8GB model; 16GB is more practical. I'm currently at around 12GB and don't see myself going much higher. 8GB with a card slot would've been perfect, but Apple's too greedy and wants you to spend for storage you'll never use.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote