View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 01:26 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroqitMan View Post
Librarything also supports uploading text files of books. Unfortunately, they only support ISBN's, not barcodes in general.
So, you are saying that I could easily import my Groqit inventory into Library Thing? That sounds cool.

However, my wife balked when I said I was looking at this when she saw that it was $100. A $15 cuecat or if I can find a PS2 to USB adapter is alot cheaper. Of course you can't bring the device with you shopping and it doesn't support Movies like Groqit. Man...I'm torn.

Does Groqit have a way to distinguish between items "owned" and items read/watched?

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 03-19-2008 at 01:33 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote