View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #28
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Kevinpars, my usage habits are much like yours so I don't subscribe to blogs and periodicals. I'd rather read them online with all the comments, links and pictures. I also rarely email stuff to my Kindle. It's only when I'm really pressed for time or out and about. I think the value for these conveniences is higher for folks that are very mobile with their work. If I were constantly traveling I might find it quite worthwhile to have all these things automatically sent to me. The cost is pretty low, after all. It's just not worth it to me when since my routine lets me "pay" for more complete, better formatted content by renting a small amount of attention to the advertisers. After all, nothing is free.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote