View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 12:18 PM   #128
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanC View Post
Just tried fbreader, renaming it to fbreader180 and using extensions.cfg.
I got 'cannot start program'.

So I guess it's different for the PB 602.

I do hope the PB 602 will get more attention. Documention has some big gaps. I configured the wifi but there's no way to use it. No apps like a browser or such (only games), etc.

The model is not even mentioned officially in the forum.
Hmm? Of course it has an integrated browser. The fbreader180 is a userbased software and we can't provide technical help for this. And: Aren't we talking about the model right now?????
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote