View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:37 AM   #75
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpadx View Post
I had a Nokia 6310 for several years the best non smart phone I've ever had. Very sturdy built
I still use my 6210 when I need it... I still love it, but the battery was getting old, it could only hold a charge for less than a week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome to "blah blah blah" Sweetpea. I once had my phone "drown" when bottle of water came open in my purse....it was only two weeks old. I took off the cover, let it site for a few days, and voila! It worked again!
Not once, not twice, but three times... And all three times it wouldn't come back on again. That's when I decided I needed a new one, that could withstand the water.

That's when I got this one:

Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote