View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #2
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Sweet & Simple

It took two years, but I've learned my lesson: K.I.S.S.

In 2011 I aimed for 100 books (getting nowhere close). My 2012 challenges sounded easy enough, but were all over the place. So this year, I will follow my instincts and keep my goals simple:

52 novels (1 book a week)
15,500 pages

EDIT: (January 4th 2013) Yeah, remember how I said K.I.S.S.? Ha.
I've just complicated my life with The I'll Try Anything Once... Challenge. The goal is to read 1 book from each category (see spoiler) throughout the year. [Credit to MrsJoseph for this great idea!]

Categories:
Spoiler:
Adventure
Auto-Biography/Biography
Chick-Lit
Childrens Book
Classics
Cyberpunk
Drama
Dystopian
Educational
Erotica