View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 03:13 PM   #69
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
i did the sync + restart sequence twice. on the second restart, i got a message informing me of the "group by series" feature. but when i looked in settings, show cover was still not there. when i synced, there was nothing to sync as i always side load my books. maybe this has something to do with it?
I don't think it has anything to do with that. I have a bunch of kindles, and three in particular that should get this show cover option (Kindle Voyage, PW4, and Oasis 2) and none of them have done it, yet. *shrug* It'll come when it comes, I suppose. Amazon is rather odd with this bizarre partial rollout.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote