View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 02:16 PM   #68
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
i did the sync + restart sequence twice. on the second restart, i got a message informing me of the "group by series" feature. but when i looked in settings, show cover was still not there. when i synced, there was nothing to sync as i always side load my books. maybe this has something to do with it?
I doubt it has anything to do with sideloading. Maybe try downloading a book directly from library and sync again? As my Kindles show (3 different models, 4 different behaviors, all same account), getting the features activated was, well, inconsistent. At least it appears to be account centric and not per individual device.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote