View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 02:05 PM   #67
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Try syncing and restarting, twice. I updated yesterday (one of them was already updated as wifi was on). The results are as this: both Oasis 3 got the cover option right away, the Oasis 2 needed a sync and restart to show the cover option, the PW3 needed a sync and restart to show the series option. The series option was missing on all Oasis, and the PW3 was missing the cover option. An additional sync and restart activated the missing series display on all Oasis and the cover option on the PW3. All updates were with OTA, not manually downloaded, some needed wifi on to get it the update first.
i did the sync + restart sequence twice. on the second restart, i got a message informing me of the "group by series" feature. but when i looked in settings, show cover was still not there. when i synced, there was nothing to sync as i always side load my books. maybe this has something to do with it?
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote