View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 07:31 PM   #461
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie2019 View Post
My goal is to email marked-up pdfs to the person who will be typing the changes. Other posters have complained about the number of steps. But now I:
1. Get an email w pdf attachment, save it to GDrive fr Gmail. 2. Go to FileManager, choose "Netdisk" & download attachment. 3. Open attachment with FileManager from Gdrive folder with Boyue OS. 4. Markup. 5. Export "wholebook" to Notes folder. 6. Navigate to Notes folder w FileManager and longpress on file, choose upload to Gdrive. 7. Open Gmail, choose attachment from Gdrive. Not as hard as it sounds. But it would be just awesome to be able to email right from the Boyue OS.
Well you can slim it down somewhat I think. Use gmail app on mimas, open email, open attachment (pick to open it in the app that can mark it up) then export the workbook, go back to your email with the OG attachment or new email in gmail app, reply to it or make new mail and attach the file you made (it will let you just pick it right there off the internal file manger app (not boyues). If the file is to big the gmail app will convert it to a drive link for you if needed.
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote