View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 04:49 AM   #19
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
I have a Glo HD and just dropped back to 3.19.5761. Was tired of fooling around with the 'Journal' mode with Calibre (still using XP).
What do you mean "fooling around with"? You should change back to the other mode and then it works like that forever. The device should only change this when you upgrade to database version that the 4.x firmware uses.
Quote:
Is there any way to turn off the left side swipe light adjuster? This was the only reason I was using the 4.x versions.
Not that I now of. This was added in 4.0.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote