View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 05:05 PM   #6
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I took a closer look at my Frederick Davidson listens and the 14 books represented eight different authors. He just read the kinds of books I like. Second place for me, Simon Vance, also read various (and very different) authors. Third place was Nadia May and not coincidentally, those are my three favorite narrators. Other duplicate narrators were Timothy West and Jonathan Cecil.

Oh, and Davidson, Vance and Cecil shared an author, P. G. Wodehouse; Vance and West shared Anthony Trollope; Vance and May shared Muriel Spark.
Geeze, I totally forgot about Simon Vance in my favorites list. I sure do wish that Narrator was a field on the Library web page in audible.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote