View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 08:50 AM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I took a closer look at my Frederick Davidson listens and the 14 books represented eight different authors. He just read the kinds of books I like. Second place for me, Simon Vance, also read various (and very different) authors. Third place was Nadia May and not coincidentally, those are my three favorite narrators. Other duplicate narrators were Timothy West and Jonathan Cecil.

Oh, and Davidson, Vance and Cecil shared an author, P. G. Wodehouse; Vance and West shared Anthony Trollope; Vance and May shared Muriel Spark.

Last edited by issybird; 12-25-2018 at 09:13 AM.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote