View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 03:12 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I didn't listen to any repeat narrators during 2018. Only 1 audiobook in 2018 was narrated by someone that I had listened to in past years (Lara Sawalha).

My listening is very diverse and spread across many genres, countries, modern and classics, fiction and nonfiction, etc. Also I don't listen to series. Perhaps that explains the lack of repeats.

Although I do find overlap with books I've read (not listened to) when I look at what else favorite narrators have voiced. Or, I notice that they've narrated books that are on my TBR list and think to myself that I'll get to them someday...
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote