View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 09:38 PM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@szarroug3 - hmmm, eschwartz says its a GUI plugin, I can't really test it as I don't have a Kindle. There is no list of plugin types, i.e. the groupings that exist are somewhat arbitrary.
No they are not. The groups should match the plugin groups in calibre. And which of the groups the plugin goes into is defined by the base class the plugin uses. In the index "GUI Plugin" is used instead of "User Interface Action Plugins". These plugins are based on "InterfaceActionBase". The big difference about these plugins to all the others is that the user starts them directly (toolbar button or menu somewhere) rather than as part of some other calibre action (Metadata source plugins are used as part a metadata download, Output plugins as part of a conversion).

If you install this plugin, it will appear in the "User Interface Action Plugins" group in calibre, so in the index it is a "GUI Plugin".
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote