View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:46 AM   #444
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACGAuthor View Post
A good example of this is when a book is written by two authors. You have to search by the one listed first, and a LOT of authors in my genre co-write.
In calibre, for identical sets of co-authors, I always put those co-authors in the same order. One reason is because first author in the Authors field list is important for sorting on device, as you mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACGAuthor View Post
You mean just transfer the books from Calibre when I decide I want to read them? ....
Yup. That's what I do. Load a few books at a time to device then remove them after reading them before loading any more books. The only time I might load more than a few is just before a trip out of town, but that isn't really necessary. While traveling, from content server I can download anything to device from calibre library at home.

Last edited by unboggling; 01-06-2014 at 02:50 AM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote