View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #50
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I suspect that it's a rather small market.
Onyx is releasing a line of e-readers that says you're wrong. They are marketed as e-readers with android benefits. I think they also come with a noflash mode out-of-the-box, though that might only be a prototype.

I use a Nook to do a lot of work on. The beauty of it is I can do it in the park in sunlight. I mainly edit text and work with spreadsheets. I have felt no urge to play Angry birds on it, nor am I likely to.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote