View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Kindle Previewer usually does a very good job, but is not 100% reliable.
Hi Doitsu, and thank you for your reply. So, tell me -- just between you, me, and the fencepost, in what areas does the Previewer fail of reliablity? If I'm forewarned, I might be able to avoid problems, maybe.

I can see I'm going to have to learn about some new tools (I only ever used Python scripts a tiny bit some years ago when I was using Avisynth to edit video). Thanks for the heads-up about Kindlestrip.

So what do most uploaders do? Upload the hybrid? Split the file and upload one? Or split and upload both formats?
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote