View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #8
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
The newly revised and updated edition of my military science fiction classic, The Eternity Brigade, has just had its ebook price permanently cut by $2.00. The novel is about soldiers whose "extended hitch" ends up being forever, as they're reincarnated over and over to fight in new wars far into the future, and even death provides no respite from their eternal combat--until one man searches desperately for a way out of the vicious cycle.

The new price takes effect immediately on Smashwords; it may take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks for the change to appear on some of the other distributors.

Visit Parsina Press, my online bookstore, for more information.
I remember that one! That was you!?!? I was thinking about it just the other day. That was pretty good!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote