Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #126
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
I'd already posted this in the 2.4.0. thread, but I'll reproduce here:

Bug: Bold still showing instead of Italics on some fonts, both system and side-loaded. Affected system fonts: Avenir, Gill Sans, Kobo Nickel, Ryumin (italicised but also bold). Affected side-loaded fonts: Droid Serif, Lexia DaMa, Liberation Mono/Sans/Serif, Times New Roman...
As side-loaded font Century Gothic can be added, not showing as it should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
...Bug: Font size changing from readable to smallest setting.
Reproducible: Yes but appears randomly. I didn't see it for a few chapters making think this had been fixed. Had it appear two chapters in a row now....
In my experience it is not random. It occurs with side-loaded epubs, when a new chapter starts after waking up from sleep-mode.
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote