View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:27 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Talking Experiment

I just made a Test RAR with 4 formats (TXT, EPUB, PDF, Lit)

I the used the Drag and Drop (my normal way) method to add to my Test Library

A new record was created: Opening the Metadata Editor, I see a single RAR of the size I imported.

When I double clicked to View, I see the TXT format

I guess the logic to split an Non-Nested Archive into multiple Single File Book formats is rather complicated.

Would a 'Multiple Formats Detected [Abort-Proceed-Show List]' Archive Import warning be possible for Archives the contain Multiple Standalone book file formats (eg PDF, Lit, Mobi...) ?

On a similar thought: 'Nested Archives Detected' warning (not to break storing some of other uses of an archive within Calibre)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote