View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:33 AM   #1
anandudapudi
anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ADE, iPad
Exclamation FB reader android application souce code

Hi all,

As we all know FB reader android app source code is available in the net, so i got it, and i want to build android app of the same,
but having given so many files inside source, i am bit confused about what are extra addition of files or supporting files to be included.
If anybody has built FB reader android app by using given source code, please do let know about application structure.

Thanks an advance
anandudapudi is offline   Reply With Quote