View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 04:45 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus416 View Post
P.S. Something that just crossed my mind. Since the Kindle can't read the Metadata to tell me what series# a book is, I always preface my titles with the series and # prior to the actual title so that all of my books will show up in series order on my kindle list. Is there a way to do this with the expressions? It would save me SO many hours of copy/paste. Again, thank you in advance.
I can't help you on the regular expressions but can give you some advice about library management. I find it best to keep everything in the library in their proper fields then use the metadata plugboard to place the series info in front of the title on the fly while sending the books to the device. This way your titles in your library are correct and you also get preface the titles with the series info on your device.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote