View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #167
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I've been able to strip some epubs (and it's not via calibre - I cannot get the plugins to work in a Debian Linux desktop) but I am at a loss for how to strip the stuff on my amazon cloud. There are several free Kindle books that I have had "delivered" to the Kindle cloud that I wish I could just import into some place to strip the drm and read on MY reader... The Kindle desktop software doesn't work for me at all.

I refuse to change my entire Operating system philosophy (and get Windows - the license is expensive vs FREE Debian) for the sake of being able to "take home" the books I legally obtained from the Amazon kindle store. I've stopped adding books to the cloud, too. My husband is a Debian Linux user and developer and I like it that way.

I am not considering this terribly crucial though - I simply haven't bothered to read them.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote