View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 05:27 AM   #10
StephenJSweeney
StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
Just finished reading this & would add my recommendation for any "space opera" fans
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed reading it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
the only caveat is that it's first book of a planned trilogy and while the author might know the whole story, we readers are going to have to wait for a while!
Only until September for book two. The trilogy is full planned, so what's only left is for me to write it. The Third Side (book two) is undergoing a second proofread and Book 3 has completed a rough draft. I'm going to crack on with writing book 3 when I'm done proofing and hope to have the trilogy all complete by the end of 2012..!
StephenJSweeney is offline   Reply With Quote