View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 04:23 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The problem with multi-function devices is that there are contradictory requirements. I want a book-reader that's pretty much the size of a paper-back book, because a large screen is comfortable to read on. I don't want a mobile phone that's the size of a paper-back book .

I've combined most of my device requirements into my "HTC Touch" Windows Mobile Pocket PC/Mobile phone. This is about the size of a pack of playing cards and is, for me, pretty much the ideal size for a PDA/phone. That's what I use as a phone, for my diary, address book, notebook, and a million other things. It will work as a bookreader (I have MobiPocket Reader installed on it) but, as I said above, I want to read on a larger screen.

The perfect device for me would be something the size of the HTC Touch, but with a "roll-out" screen for reading on. Perhaps that will arrive in a couple of years.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote