View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
You dont need to hold the sleep/wale button for 4 seconds. Once click to the side and the Kindle will sleep or wake. I just did it on mine for the heck it it and sure enough, holdong the button over for a little over 4 seconds blanks the screen and there is a little of the text that you can barely see. I would not worry about it. Slide it over for a little bit and you will be good to go
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote