View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #64
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I like! Thanks for the link to the iPod apps. So how do you get DVD's on your iPod? Haven't gotten that far yet. Do love the shopping app, contacts/phone app and email, but hadn't thought of keeping house measurement things which is a great idea. I also prefer reading on my Kindle, but a couple of library books that I really want are only PDF.

So is where you are considered the "Gold Coast". I've had a number of Aussie's in my shipboard classes that are from that area. Really nice folks and fun to work with.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote