View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:03 AM   #1
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
convert PDFs to "night mode" by inverting colors?

I love my PDN for reading PDFs. The only thing that keeps it from being perfect is the bright glare of the white page. AdobeX on Android does not let you invert the colors as you read like Adobe Reader does on the PC.

Is there any method or program that will let you flip the colors on a PDF and save it--- so that you get white text on a black page?

The only method I could find online involved turning the PDF into an image, which would almost certainly make the file too big to work very well.

Anyone know of an easier method?
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote