View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #191
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I just bought this device earlier this month. I use this little tablet for everything!
Thanks for the advice. You have wonderful suggestions. I had never even thought of the SGP5 until I read your posts on the topic.

The (GPS) cases look good. I had thought to use my portable harddisk case, since the Amazon case (one choice) was very expensive. Yours would be a better choice. Is the TPU covering still needed if I keep it in a case? I am in Europe now and have to wait till early January to get most of the accessories and to actually use it.

Is "Flip fonts" an app. that I should download? I can't find it in Google - do you have a link please? I guess it is a new font installer app? I'll look on XDA for the font you recommend since I want to read on it as well. --edit: Found archive of flipfonts on XDA, with instructions! Guess I just install the NokiaPure.apk and then set it as the font.

This is my first Android device, so am very excited to play - but I don't dare try to root it! I'll just cover the lighted buttons with a sticky or something.

Do you use a stylus with it? I was wondering if it would help given the small screen size? Other than a 32GB memory card, stylus, case and maybe cover I'm just going to buy the "marshmallow" earbuds that you recommended - what other accessories are you looking at?

I was wondering about (read: drooling after) the KFHD, but will definitely try reading on the the SGP5 before sinking any money into another device. I am very happy reading with my current kindles (6" and 9.7"DXG) in general, but I don't carry them around. Even the 6" is too large for me to be comfortable.

Wish I could take advantage of the 32GB microSD disk sales.
Thanks again!

Last edited by rgeorg; 11-20-2012 at 10:30 AM.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote