View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 11:59 PM   #12
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is no default color coded in the editor, and adding one would be wrong, since it would conflict with the css defined in the book. Read what I said again. I did not ask you to check the background color, I asked you to check the foreground color. Obviously there is no background color, since the used background color comes from the theme colors. The question is why is there a foreground color.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote